Come shop for some locally crafted holiday essentials during our annual Pre-Thanksgiving Holiday Open House!
Enjoy free food and drinks while you shop from some of Oregon’s best local brands, including:
- Chef Doug Adams sampling food and beer from his highly anticipated new restaurant, Grand Fir Brewing, before it opens later this month.
- Ken’s Artisan Bakery, serving delicious breads and signed copies of Ken Forkish’s cookbook
- Argyle Wines, Oregon’s original sparkling wine house, celebrating 35 years in the Willamette Valley.
- Honey Mama’s delicious truffle bars Paleo, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, No Refined Sugar
- Wellspent Market offering unique wines, cider and pantry staples from around the world
- Westward Whiskey, American Single Malt Whiskey made in Portland
- FINEX Cast Iron, cast iron cookware for those that believe details make the difference. Made in USA & guaranteed good forever.
- Coava Coffee’s freshly roasted single origin specialty coffee.
Attendees of our Open House will also have the option of a getting a free custom knife sheath engraving from illustrator Becca Nguyen of Line & Wave. Bring your current STEELPORT sheath from home, or buy one at the factory to take advantage of this rare chance to personalize your knife.
Enjoy food, drinks, factory tours, and some of Oregon’s best makers as you get your essential holiday shopping done.
Nov 19, 2022 12pm-3pm